From Diep.io Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Diep.io Wiki by .
| Pentagon Nest Crashers: 15 points
Guardian Crashers: none
- Crashers are smaller than the red triangles.
- They spawn near the blue pentagon nest and are moderately fast.
- These obstacles will give chase until destroyed, acting like a kamikaze.
- It cannot detect the player's position when the player is invisible.
- Has the same health as a Yellow Square.
- They spawn individually or in groups with other crashers and large crashers.
- They also spawn at an insanely high rate from the Guardian, a very rare huge pink triangle, that controls crashers.
- Crashers die only when bullet(s) hit them or if they die due to crashing into the player's body.
- Warning: Making a crasher run into a obstacle will: make it go around if it's the small crasher or do nothing if it's a big crasher. However, it does give experience to the person that killed it (Either with body damage or bullets). So if you see some kill them and get some experience.
- Or just ignore them with the full Health Regeneration + Max health or Body Damage. You usually only need 3 upgrade points in Health Regen and Max Health to survive, or even 2 if there are lots of teammates.
- Tip: If you have an Auto Gunner, the Auto Gun will shoot the crashers. Same goes for Auto Trapper and Auto Smasher.