List of Tier 3 Tanks
Available Tier 3 tanks[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of the available options upon reaching level 30.
[edit | edit source]
Below is a list of removed, merged or simply unavailable tanks upon reaching level 30.
|Picture||Detailed info||Tank Type||Weaponry||Evolutionary Stages|
|Sprayer (old)||Machine Gun||2 barrels||Tank → Machine Gun → Sprayer|
|Machine gun (v2)||Machine Gun||1 barrel||Tank → Machine Gun → Machine gun (v2)|
Legend[edit | edit source]
Tank Type[edit | edit source]
The tank's non-official class.
- Auto (semi): The turrets are controllable but use an AI when they are not controlled.
- Carrier: The tank has one or multiple drone spawners.
- Machine Gun: The tank has above average Reload.
- Rammer: The tank is specifically designed to ram other tanks.
- Sniper: The tank has above average Bullet speed and FOV.
- Sniper (multi-barrel): There are multiple barrels stacked on top of each other.
- Standard: The tank has one or multiple normal barrels.
- Trapper: The tank has one or multiple Trap launchers.
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
What the tank uses to defend itself or to attack others.
- Barrel: A rectangle firing circular bullets, as found on the starting Tank. Doesn't have AI.
- Turret: A rectangle rotating around a circle, firing circular bullets. Uses AI most of the time.
- Spawner: A trapezium firing triangular drones. The AI importance varies widely between different tanks.
- Trapper: A trapezium in front of a rectangle, firing concave hexagonal Traps.